Tuesday 28 August 2007

What's up?

What happened in the 'freubel' field.
The Peter Pan sweater is slowly progressing. The yarn is very acryllic and although I didn't care in the past, now I don't like to knit with it anymore. Also knitting with several balls of yarn on your lap is not my favorite. So I made the deal with myself that I should knit at least 4 rows each day to have it ready before winter sets in.

I tried entrelac and created a dish cloth. It's fun to knit all those little squares together. The result still needs some finishing and will be a nice 'snoetenpoetser' then (cloth used to wipe little faces).

New on my needles is another Vog-on. In solid blue this time. I like wearing the pair I knitted in July in my sandals, so I felt I needed another pair.

No pictures this time, later..

No comments: