Friday 21 September 2007

pictures

Finally, the pictures I promised last time.

These are my new Vog on's. A little to late, cause the whether is not inviting you to ware sandals anymore. But I'm ready for next year. I like the pattern, maybe I'll make them in wool without cotton sometime in a longer version. From this blue regia cotton I used just a few grams more than one ball, maybe I can knit my mother a pair with the remaining yarn, her feet are a little smaller than mine.


My boy's sweater is on hold now. The knitting on the front panel is ready, but I still have to make the design for the back. It will be Hook or TickTack.


I started my stranded test project. I liked the cuff, but the little skulls in the pattern did not show very well with this colored yarn. So I ripped it and started all over again with black and grey. My son loves it, I'll show them next time.

No comments: