Friday 26 September 2008

update needed

I need to update my blog very badly.
A lot of fo's need some display.

Lets start with some sock yarn I dyed for the little ones.
I divided a skein of trekking xxl sock yarn in two parts. About 33% of the skein for my little girl and 67% for my boy. Painted both in the microwave with easter egg dye.



My son choose the darker colors and wanted some white left in his yarn. For him I knitted the standard Wolhalla sock pattern.



I have some yarn left, maybe enough for socks for my little girl.

For my little girl I used the red, orange and yellow paint. From the previous dye session we knew that the red turn out pink, very suitable for a little girl.



The sock were knitted with the stitch pattern of the show of socks.

It's almost cold enough for them to put them on.

No comments: